Dear SparkleHoney Girls,
My recipes to beautiful skins
3 butter soaps : African Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter
Morroco Argan Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil,
Why people love this soap?
- No colour added
- SLS FREE
- Paraban FREE
- Helps nourishing and moisturizing your skin
- Helps in skin softening and strengthening as well as wrinkle reduction ( good to improves celulittes)
- Helps to
- Great for dry skins
- Safe ingredients
- Better than liquid soaps can last longer
- Helps pregnant woman to maintain good skins with natural ingredients
- Helps in improving the appearance of scars
- Gentle for everyone, young and old
- Chic packaging great for gift or surprise to your loved ones!
People love its because it smells like
Oatmeal and Honey
Others Ingredients :
Stearic Acid ( from coconut oil), Sugarcane ( Sorbitol), Vegetarian Glycerin, Myristic Acid ( from coconut oil ) , SLES from Coconut oil, Propylene Glycol ( Vegetarian), Lauric Acid from coconut oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide( Saponifying Agent ), Glitter Mica, Fragrance.How to use
Expiry within 2 months after open
- Use a washcloth, or a loofah, instead of your hands. ...
- Keep it out of water. ...
- Let it air dry, completely. ...
For allergic reaction : The easiest and most widely used method for testing the skin for a reaction is to use what is called the patch test. Apply a small amount of an ingredient to a patch of skin on the inner, lower arm.