Dear SparkleHoney Girls,
My recipes to beautiful skins
Morroco Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil. Rose Hip Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil
Why people love this soap?
- Sparkle Soap
- Fresh and Handcrafted
- Deep cleans
- SLS FREE . Paraban FREE .Cruelty FREE
- Vegetarian ingredients
- Helps give your skin a boost of elasticity, giving your skin a natural glow and overall healthy look
- Papaya helps your skin making it softer, whiter and pimple free.
- Helps balance oil production
- Helps promote removal of dead skin
- Won't clog pores
- Can be as natural deodorant
- Safe ingredients
- Better than liquid soaps can last longer
- Helps pregnant woman to maintain good skins with natural ingredients
- Gentle for everyone, young and old
- Chic packaging great for gift or surprise to your loved ones!
People love its because it smells like
Joy! A fruity scent so delicious!
Great for :
Helps Normal to Brightening Skins / Acne
Others Ingredients :
Stearic Acid ( from coconut oil), Sugarcane ( Sorbitol), Vegetarian Glycerin, Myristic Acid ( from coconut oil ) , SLES from Coconut oil, Propylene Glycol ( Vegetarian), Lauric Acid from coconut oil, Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide( Saponifying Agent ), Glitter Mica, Fragrance.
How to use
Expiry within 2 months after open
- Use a washcloth, or a loofah, instead of your hands. ...
- Keep it out of water. ...
- Let it air dry, completely. ...
For allergic reaction : The easiest and most widely used method for testing the skin for a reaction is to use what is called the patch test. Apply a small amount of an ingredient to a patch of skin on the inner, lower arm.