( Square ) Andalusia Flower Mixed Satin Silk ( LOVE-PIE )
The Andalusia Flower - The andalusia flower is originally from Andalusia, the southernmost region of Spain. It is known for its beauty in four seasons, especially the ones that bloom in November. Thus, the flower becomes a symbol of elegance and vigor.
Surprise your bestie and yourself with beautiful motive of classical flowers that have a modern touch. It may look simple but with its unique pattern, it can add an elegant touch to your look. Wear it with any outfit and you'll look classy and elegant.
Type : Mixed Satin Silk
Opacity : 9/10
Measurement for Square : 115cm x 115cm
Material : Mixed Satin Silk
Perfect for gift comes in box
Get a complimentary tote bag ( FREE GIFT ) with minimum spend of RM297 on Andalusia Flower collection
- Promotion valid until 27/11/2022.
- You can select any available patterns ( Labyrinth or Lysandra or Tea-cup ). Please write it down on a note during checkout.
- This promotion is only valid with minimum spend of RM297; excluding postage fee.
- Shoppers purchasing items with a shopping voucher are entitled for a complimentary tote bag ( free gift ) with minimum spend of RM450.
- This complimentary tote bag will be sent as separate gift package. It is estimated to arrive within 30 working days. You will first receive your purchase product.
* Please be informed that colours may differ slightly due to camera flash / computer settings
*Headscarves are non-returnable / exchangeable due to hygiene reason.
We will not entertain any exchange at boutique if you order online without informing at online team first.
For more exchange and refund policy please refer here